Monday, October 15, 2012

Blisters!

I have blisters on my feet.

Six days before my next obstacle course race, and I have blisters -- one on my right foot and two on my left.  They aren't excruciating  but they are there and my worry is that they could pop or break and get infected on race day, or that they will be painful this Saturday as I'm trying to tackle the 6-mile Rogue Runner.

I'm not sure why I got them. I ran 6.5-7 miles yesterday, in my Innov8 Talons that I wore for the 10-mile Spartan in August and have been using for my training, rotating with another pair. Maybe my feet were a bit swollen, or my changed running form had an effect.

I am looking for remedies and appreciate any tips, if you read this and know anything about healing running blisters quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment